Curbside Pickup Services
T.B. Scott Free Library is providing contactless, curbside pickup of materials.
- Place your holds: Call 715-536-7191 to request materials or place holds through our online catalog. Curbside pickup is available Monday-Friday 10am-5pm.
- Schedule a time for pickup: Call 715-536-7191 to arrange an appointment for pickup or call us from your vehicle. Upon scheduling, we will need a description of your vehicle.
- Pickup: Park near the entrance. Alternative arrangements will be made if you don’t have a vehicle. If you have arranged a pickup time in advance, you may notify us when you arrive if you have a cell phone by calling 715-536-7191. A staff member will be awaiting your arrival at the designated time.
- Collect your items: A staff member will bring out your checked-out materials. With your vehicle window closed, we ask that you or whomever is picking up your materials present the library card in the window of the vehicle to verify that we are giving the materials to the correct person. We will then place the bag of materials in front of your stall. Or if you’d prefer, you may open your trunk and we can place your items there. In this way, we are ensuring social distancing.
- Due date(s): Each curbside check-out of library materials includes a check-out slip with due dates for each item. Lost the slip? Patrons may also check when their materials are due by signing-in to their V-Cat library accounts.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we begin to provide services in a new way that is safe for everyone. Wait times may be longer than usual, and you may occasionally need to leave a message while we are helping other patrons. We will return your call as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you at a safe distance soon!
Note: If you are sick, please stay home. Do not come to the library to pick up your materials.